Recent WorkJayme Vinyard -- I designed and wrote the code for Jayme's site. I'm excited to say Jayme will be working with me recording the CD for the comic book I'm working on.
Halfway House Music -- I designed and wrote the code for this site. I'm excited to mention that I will be working with a few of these musicians on the comic book CD.
Down To Earth Distributors -- I've been working on this site for the last two years. It has evolved into a powerhouse of web information.
Down To Earth's retail stores -- Again, I've been updating this site for over two years. It features some great opensource scripts that power the calender, image gallery and a blog script modified to display a gift registry.
My name is Terry Christopher Dunham. This is my web page. You might be here because you would like to see what I do with my time.
I work. I create. I play.
You might find a bit of each here.
When I was young, my favorite possession was a bicycle
It still is.
Weird. I know a million other fun facts about me. Before you get bored, I'll list them here:
- I am a webmaster knowledgeable in html, flash, java script, css, domain names, domain stats and configuring pearl scripts for content management systems, shopping carts, albums, calendars and mail programs.
- I am a graphic designer capable of using photoshop, illustrator, indesign, streamline, imageready and preparing files for negatives (process color and spot color).
- I am an illustrator. I can draw realistic images using color pencils or comic book characters.
- I paint bicycles.
- I love board games. I've designed two games, one which is for sale. I am currently looking for a publisher.
- I want to be a rock star.
- I'm a dreamer.
I'm afraid you might find something that you don't agree with. If so, have tolerance. There are a lot of humans in the world, all with different ideas. Perhaps we should get used to living with people we don't agree with. I'm not sure. I have some opinions on drugs, religion and politics. Opinions - yuck. Everybody's got one.
At least that's what I'm told.